Contest Terms and Conditions
CONTEST "CONTEST NAME"
RULES FOR ENTERING THE CONTEST OF MONTH, DATE, YEAR
- The "Contest Name" contest is carried on by the Inner Fire brand, and will be held from Date to Date at 11:59 PM PST
- This contest is open to people residing in Canada and the USA only.
- Open to legal residents age 18 and older of the Canada, United States, its territories and possessions. Are excluded from this contest all employees, representatives, agents of the contest organizer and persons from affiliated companies. Are also excluded any person domiciled with employees, representatives, agents of the contest organizer or persons from affiliated companies.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- To be eligible to win the prize, the participant has to follow @myinnerfire on Instragram, submit a photo with the hashtag #hashtag and tag @InnerFire, etc. [specify anything they have to do] to qualify.
- You have until Date at 11:59 PM PST to participate. Inner Fire's owner Leah Emmott will select (#) winner(s) and a representative of Inner Fire will contact the winner via email, as well as post his/her name on the brand's social media channels.
- No purchase is required.
- There is a limit of one inscription by person.
- There will be three (3) winner(s) [specificy number] that will obtain a $100 Inner Fire gift certificate to shop on www.myinnerfire.com only.[specify number of prizes and prize]
- Prize is not transferable, not redeemable for cash and cannot be assigned, or substituted.
- Prize will be awarded in Canadian or USA dollars depending on the winners’ country of residence.
- The winning entry will be chosen by Leah Emmott at the office of Inner Fire, 4570 Main St, Vancouver, BC V5V 3R2, Canada.
- The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received as per the stipulations mentioned hereinabove.
- The winner will be notified by e-mail and the contest organizers, Inner Fire, will have the right to use the winner's name, address (city, province and country) on their website and social media.
CLAIMING THE PRIZE
- In order for a person to be declared a winner, the selected person will need:
- a) to comply with the above stated terms and conditions
- b) to have been contacted by the contest organizer and to reply within three (3) days after the official draw; and
- c) provide an address for Inner Fire to email gift certificate details to.
- Failing to follow the above-mentioned conditions or any other stipulated rule within this text will render the entry void and be deem ineligible. A new draw will be held as per the governing rules of this contest until a new entrant will be selected by random draw and is declared a winner.
- All entry forms are subject to be verified by the contest organizer. All entries judged to be incomplete or fraudulent entries will automatically be rejected and not eligible.
- The contest organizer reserves the right to disqualify any individual that they find to be in violation of the official contest rules and regulations, who has been disqualified or is otherwise ineligible to enter. Entries exceeding the permitted minimum entry requirement, generated by prohibited means and any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this contest, will be disqualified.
- No prize substitutions will be made. The prize may not be transferred, assigned or redeemed for cash.
- The refusal of the winner to accept the prize as stated will rendered the contest organizer free of any liability towards this person.
- By participating or attempting to participate in this contest, all person will not hold liable the contest organizer of any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this contest.
- No communication or correspondence will be exchanged with participants with the exception of the winning person.
- The contest organizer reserves the right with the consent of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux, to terminate, to modify or to suspend, the contest without prior notice in the event of a mistake or a human intervention which would affect the good standing and/or the impartiality of the results of the contest as presently stipulated in the rules and regulations of this contest.
- Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of this contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.