#RealYogis Instagram Challenge - Nov 16-20
Join our next Instagram Challenge: #RealYogis
There's no denying it, a big part of our lives is now lived out online. The online space has the power to both inspire us and also consume us. As yogis, it's important to acknowledge the hidden pressures of having an online presence. Maybe it's the pressure to be perfect or the pressure to be flexible. Whatever it is, it's something that many of us struggle with on a daily basis.
That's why we created the #RealYogis Instagram Challenge. We want to create a safe space where people can show their vulnerable side and express themselves in the truest way possible.
Here's how to enter:
The challenge starts Monday, November 16th and ends on Friday November 20th at 7pm PST. To be eligible:
- Repost and 'like' the giveaway graphic with tags #RealYogis, #myinnerfire, and @myinnerfire. (The graphic will be posted Sunday, November 15th at 8am PST)
- Follow Inner Fire's Instagram account if you haven't already (@myinnerfire)
- Post your favorite poses each day of the challenge. Here is the guideline:
- Monday: #RealYogis fall out of poses. A pose you have a hard time staying in, or even better an actual photo of you falling out of the pose!
- Tuesday: #RealYogis go beyond the physical. A pose that helps you find stillness within.
- Wednesday: #RealYogis help each other out. Post a photo of you with a friend.
- Thursday: #RealYogis let go of judgment. A pose that you judge yourself for sometimes or may not be proud of.
- Friday: #RealYogis abandon perfection. A pose you know is not perfect but makes you feel powerful anyway.
We'll choose the 3 best entries to showcase on Instagram and send each winner a $100 shopping spree at www.myinnerfire.com. Thank you for participating!
Also in The Journal
A vision board is not to be mistaken for a shortcut to your dreams. It only works if you do. It’s meant to be a reminder of what you’re working towards; a way to manifest the changes you want to make and turn them into truths. Read More
We all want to be happy. This sentiment may mean different things to us; so what does it really take to be genuinely happy? It's all in the little things. Read More
When we reflect on 2016 let’s focus on what made us smile and laugh, what we’re proud of, and what made us stronger. Then, let’s begin looking forward to 2017. Read More