We just got back from the EPICNESS that is Wanderlust Whistler. I had gone last year so I had a sense of what to expect, but unlike last year, this year I had a vendor booth of my own! I remember the day I found out I had gotten in. I think I didn't stop jumping up and down for an hour. Why was it such a big deal, you ask? Well, Wanderlust has quickly become THE premier yoga/music festival in North America. It's a unique mix of workshops, live performances, dance parties and amazing locations. You just can't get any better! AND it's in Whistler. 'Nuff said.
Now, as a vendor, I really couldn't enjoy the full offering of the festival in the form of workshops and classes, but I did manage to compile a list of totally awesome things that made Wanderlust the best 4 days of the summer! In no particular order, here we go!
2. Signs like these (Lululemon gets it right sometimes)
3. This ad in the conference program with Britt as my model
4. Scenery like this
6. Random acts of acro-yoga
7. This hula girl named Ashley who was wearing one of my shirts!
8. Kirsty Federal, who was such a huge supporter and also helped me get some shirts to Moby!
9. Rad performances like this one by Caravan Palace
11. The radness that is Moby
11. Meeting Lauren Rudick from Montreal - she's so cool!
12. Dog-sitting this cuteness, otherwise known as Tucker, at our booth
13. This girl's cat leggings
14. Zack and Rayna sporting the most hospital bracelets ever
I'm sure there were many other epic moments, but these are the only things I managed to take pictures of. It was almost too epic to say much more about. You kinda had to be there. I couldn't believe my eyes when I looked around an every other person in Whistler was wearing Inner Fire. Simply incredible! I'll send it with an obligatory booth and Leah pic.
Can't wait til next year!
It’s really important that we fuel our bodies the right way and boost our mood and energy naturally instead of turning to caffeine and sugar-filled snacks. While they might give you a temporary hit, they won’t do your body any good in the long run; they will only slow you down and leave you even more tired!
There is wide variation in women’s and men’s bodies; some women will have a narrower pelvis than the average man and some men will have more flexible joints than the average woman. However, there are significant differences between the average female and average male body.